A bucket list is a list of things you would like to do before you “kick the bucket,” things to do before you die. I have my political bucket list—it is a list of things I would love to see happen in politics before I die. When you dream, you should dream big. I may have to live a mighty long time and not kick the bucket any time soon.
– The last vestige of Obamacare is repealed when an Obamacare death panel declares Joe Biden and John McCain are both obsolete–they have no function. (see chilling old Twilight Zone episode called the obsolete man—or wait a few years and live it.)
– Many politicians decline to run for re-election because after campaign contributions were outlawed the sacrifice of being a public servant is too big of a financial hardship compared to the regular middle class day job they used to have and to which they return. People in office are less photogenic but are there because they actually give a crap.
– A proper 9-11 Memorial is finally built, a 30 foot gallows at ground zero. Gitmo is closed when it is emptied by hanging one terrorist a week on it. It becomes a boom for the local economy with ticket sales, peanuts, cotton candy etc. The experts are once again proven wrong as an aggressive response to terrorism is shown to disincentivize terror attacks. This whole incentive versus disincentive thing catches on, and death row is emptied.
– Congress makes an official apology to George W Bush for the national record. He never lied. Not one time. He goofed on stimulus, sure, but with stupidity, not any lapse in integrity.
– A tell-all book is written by an Obama Administration insider telling about all of the drugs ( They have to be on drugs, what other explanation can there be)
– Congress passes a bill legalizing all drugs through franchises granted to the major tobacco companies. Drug use declines drastically as it is taxed and the companies are made to finance antidrug add campaigns: the war on drugs is won thru infiltration and sabotage.
– Three new states are admitted into the United States of America, Yucatan, Baja, and Chiwawa. A statue of the US General who liberated Mexico is dedicated in Mexico City.
– Global warming experts switch to global cooling and are even more universally funny.
Posted from WordPress for Android